GUIDO GREBERExecutive Chairman (Founder)
areas of expertise
- Business- / digital transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Growth strategy
- Dual distribution in European Competition Law
- 3rd-Party Payments
- Sport Marketing & Sponsoring
- E.M.B.L-HSG, Executive Master in European & International Business Law, University of St. Gallen
- BS, Business Informatics, University of Applied Sciences Zurich
- Federal Certificate of the Swiss Confederation in Software Engineering
- Federal Certificate of the Swiss Confederation in Business Administration
Guido Greber is a Swiss executive with various years of experience in concluding business deals and market entrance projects between from Asia to Europe and vice-versa. He successfully managed various projects for leading European and Swiss small- and medium enterprises to enter Asian market since incorporating his company 2010 in Hong Kong.
Greber Management comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Mr Greber started his entrepreneurial career in 2007, after over 10 years in international positions within the automotive sector, sourcing and finance industry (Mercedes-Benz, DKSH, Credit Suisse) in various functions & projects in Switzerland, a Chinese privately company in the field of IT and business process outsourcing.
Besides, Mr Greber shares his experiences as guest lecturer for International Marketing & Business at the University of Applied Science in Zurich and created a boutique M&A advisory practice at his Swiss entity, in order to accompany his international clients from a buyer- or seller perspective.
In his time off, he is a proud father of two kids, passionate sailor and cook.
- Business in China, Newsletter Schweizer Kader Organization, 2014
- Neulinge brauchen viel Beratung, Schweizer Gewerbezeitung, 2013
- Outsourcing nach China – Was macht den Unterschied?, Plixos Global Sourcing Platform, 2013
- Author of the Chapter ” Business Operation- and IT Outsourcing to China”, BME-Leitfaden International Beschaffung (2nd Edition), Global Sourcing Portal, ISBN 978-3-941048-01-0, 2009
Germany only, Copyright 2014, Swissminds Ltd
If you’d like a consultation, please start by completing the form: