We care for our clients’ business as our business. We think and act like business partners, not academic advisors. We share our clients’ aspirations, work to understand their reality, and align our incentives with their objectives — so they know we’re in this together.
- We make wise decision (people, technical, and creative) despite ambiguity
- We identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms.
- We think strategically, and can articulate what you are, and are not, trying to do
- We smartly separate what must be done well now, and what can be improved later.
- We listen well, instead of reacting fast, so we can better understand
- We are concise and articulate in speech and writing
- We treat people with respect independent of their status or disagreement with you
- We maintain calm poise in stressful situations
- We are known for candor and directness
- We are non-political when you disagree with others
- We only say things about clients we will say to their face
- We are quick to admit mistakes
- We learn rapidly and eagerly
- We seek to understand your strategy market, customers, and suppliers
- We are broadly knowledgeable about business, technology and entertainment
- We contribute effectively outside of your speciality
- We are re-conceptualize issues to discover practical soutions to hard problems
- We challenge prevailing assumption when warranted, and suggest better approaches
- We create new ideas that prove useful
- We keep us nimble by minimizing complexity and finding time to simplify.
- We say what we think event if it is controversial
- We make though decisions without agonizing
- We take smart risks
- We question actions inconsistent with our values